Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

hello!



Hello and welcome!  We are excited to officially launch our new "married" blog.  I (Cecilia) have blogged for a while now, but my old blog did not include Matthew's name, nor did it include "Creasmans."  So we decided to make a new one.  :)  I can't guarantee you will find anything of relevance or interest, but I can promise you we don't take ourselves too seriously; we can be good for a laugh every now and then.

I assume that I (Cecilia) will be the predominant writer, however, Matthew will write posts.  He's always thought about starting a blog, so he's very excited about "wecreasmans."

Feel free to visit my old blog at http://cecilialambert.wordpress.com.

Thanks for stopping by...we hope it was (and will be) worth your while.

No comments:

Post a Comment