Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our Wedding [the rehearsal]

To see Matthew's proposal click HERE.

I figure since we now have a married blog, I might as well share you with one of the best days of my life.  My wedding was perfect.  Everything I wanted it to be.  It took a small army to pull it off but it was worth it!

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Arkansas Arts Center in Little Rock.  I got so busy enjoying the moment, I only took two pictures (shown below).  Let me add...a snow storm decided to roll through Arkansas that day.  I can remember sitting at the salon getting my nails done as it was snowing cats and dogs.  We almost had to cancel the rehearsal because several of the people involved were flying and driving in from out of state while several others would be driving down from Conway.

Everyone began to pray.  Thankfully the roads cleared and the show went on!  The dinner was fabulous.  The Creasman family took care of planning the rehearsal dinner and it went flawlessly!  Amazing dinner, lots of laughs, some tears, and of course DESSERT!

Lauren, my maid of honor, and I at dinner!

Lauren & Seth at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment